Finding The Best Face Moisturisers
We evaluate and analyse the user reviews, and give straight to the point buying recommendations. We purchase our own products. No cherry-picked units sent by brands. No ads. Only real reviews! Based on our findings, the below list is the top 10 Best Face Moisturisers right now.
Top 10 Best face moisturisers
- Nivea soft light moisturiser
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture Combination Skin Moisturizer
- Lakme absolute skin gloss gel creme
- Biotique bio morning nectar flawless skin moisturiser
- Lotus Herbals Alphamoist Alpha Hydroxy Skin Renewal Oil Free Moisturiser
- Lakme Peach Milk Moisturiser
- Plum green tea mattifying moisturiser
- Ponds moisturising cold cream
- The Body Shop vitamin E intense moisture cream
- Clinique moisture surge 72 hour auto replenishing hydrator
Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture Combination Skin Moisturizer
Nivea soft light moisturiserCheck Price at Amazon
Importance of Moisturizer in Your Skincare Routine
Any skincare routine is not perfect if it does not give importance to moisturizing technique. Irrespective of what type of skin you have, you need to use the most suitable cream or lotion for moisturizing your skin. This will help to keep your skin looking radiant and glowing throughout the day.
Benefits of moisturizer
- A suitable moisturizer can help prevent and treat dry skin.
- It can protect sensitive skin, improve skin tone and texture, and mask imperfections.
- As moisturizers hold water in the outermost layer of skin, they also act as a temporary barrier for your skin.
- It also protects the outer layer of the skin from harmful effects of sun, wind and other environmental factors.
When and how to use a moisturizer?
- Apply moisturizers immediately after drying your skin after takin a bath. As the skin is still moist, moisturizer will penetrate in the skin surface properly.
- Apply moisturizer onto your hands every time you wash them.
- After you have finished cleansing your face with the appropriate cleanser for your skin type you must immediately apply a suitable moisturizer. If you leave it too long in moisturizing your face, the moisture can evaporate taking your skin’s natural moisture with it.
- You can even apply it as a protective base for make-up. A light consistency moisturizer holds the make-up for a longer period.
Which moisturizer to use?
There are end numbers of moisturizers available in the market and not all products are suitable for your skin. It is important to find out the right moisturizer for yourself depending upon many factors like your skin type, your age and whether you are suffering from specific skin conditions like acne, pimple, and eczema and so on.