Finding The Best Face Scrubs
We evaluate and analyse the user reviews, and give straight to the point buying recommendations. We purchase our own products. No cherry-picked units sent by brands. No ads. Only real reviews! Based on our findings, the below list is the top 10 Best Face Scrubs right now.
Top 10 Best face Scrubs
- Biotique bio papaya revitalising tan removal scrub
- Himalayas herbals gentle exfoliating walnut scrub
- Oriflame milk and honey gold smoothing sugar scrub
- Lotus herbals white glow oatmeal and yoghurt skin whitening scrub
- Neutrogena deep clean black head eliminating scrub
- Everyuth naturals exfoliating walnut scrub
- Aroma magic mineral glow scrub
- St.Ives fresh skin apricot face scrub
- Kama Ayurveda kumkumadi brightening Ayurvedic face scrub
- The body shop daily scrub tea treeplum green tea pore cleansing face wash
St.Ives fresh skin apricot face scrub
Biotique bio papaya revitalising tan removal scrub
WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN THE BEST FACE SCRUB
Many commercial face scrubs will specify if they’re best for a certain skin type. However, there are some key ingredients and features to look out for depending on your skin type, including:
- Normal Skin, Try looking for something gentle with fine particles, as this won’t upset the balance of your skin.
- Dry Skin, The best face scrub for dry skin should have a creamy texture, fine grains, and contain moisturising oils. You may even have better results exfoliating with a moisturising face wash and gentle loofah or washcloth instead.
- Oily Skin, Look for a scrub with small particles and flower or fruit extracts, such as apricot, pineapple, or magnolia. These extract helps open your pores and prevent blemishes, while gentle exfoliating particles leave your skin feeling smooth. Remember not to over-exfoliate, as this could cause your skin to produce even more oil
- Sensitive Skin, A washcloth paired with a face wash is the most beneficial way to exfoliate sensitive skin. Oats are a great ingredient to look for, as they’re known to soothe sensitive skin but always try new skin care on a small area of your body first to see if your skin reacts.
- Combination Skin, Look for scrubs that contain extracts from fruit, green tea, or plants and algae, as well as vitamin E.
WHAT DOES A FACE SCRUB DO?
The main purpose of a face scrub is to exfoliate your skin to remove dead skin cells and open up your pores. This allows your skin to absorb hydrating moisturisers more easily.
Exfoliating can also stimulate skin cell regeneration to help delay the signs of aging and keep your skin feeling fresh.
Content Sources : Nivea.com