Finding The Best Sunscreen Cream
We evaluate and analyse the user reviews, and give straight to the point buying recommendations. We purchase our own products. No cherry-picked units sent by brands. No ads. Only real reviews! Based on our findings, the below list is the top 10 Best Sunscreen Cream right now.
Top 10 Best Sunscreen Cream
- Lotus herbals safe sun 3 in 1 matte look daily sun block spf-40
- Neutrogena ultra sheer dry touch sun block spf-50+
- Lakme sun expert spf-24 UV lotion
- Lotus herbals safe sun matte gel spf-50
- Lakme 9 to 5 complexion care face cream spf-30+
- Aroma magic aloe Vera sunscreen gel spf-20
- Olay natural white glowing fairness cream day spf-24
- VLCC Matt look sunscreen cream spf-30
- Biotique bio carrot ultra soothing cream spf-40
- Garnier light complete white speed fairness serum cream spf-19+
Lotus herbals safe sun 3 in 1 matte look daily sun block spf-40
Lakme sun expert spf-24 UV lotion
Top five reasons why applying sunscreen should be a daily habit year round:
- It Protects Your Skin from UV Rays: The depletion of the ozone layer has increased our risk of sun damage from harmful UV rays. Sunscreen blocks these rays, greatly reducing the likelihood of sunburn.
- It Lowers Your Skin Cancer Risk: Skin cancer is the most common form of cancer in the United States. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), 71,943 people were diagnosed with melanomas of the skin in 2013, and 9,394 of these cases were fatal. By applying sunscreen each day, you cut your risk of contracting skin cancers in half.
- It Prevents Premature Aging of the Skin: Sun damage from UV rays causes photoaging of the skin, which is characterized by a thick, leathery look; discoloration; and a breakdown of collagen, which contributes to lines, sagging and wrinkles. Studies show that those below age 55 who apply sunscreen regularly have 24 percent less chance of developing these signs of aging than those who don’t.
- It Helps Maintain an Even Skin Tone: Sunscreen helps prevent discoloration and dark spots from sun damage, helping you maintain a smoother and more even skin tone.
- Your Chances of Skin Cancer are Higher if Your Hair is Red: Scientists used to think the reason for this increased risk was due to the fair skin tone of redheads. In 2013, however, researchers discovered the MC1R gene mutation which creates red hair and fair skin. This mutation also creates a cancer causing pathway which, when exposed to UV radiation, promotes a genetic propensity towards cancer.
Sources and Citations