Hair trends come and go but one thing that never goes out of style is shiny silky looking hair. Every women would like to have a silky hair, while some have naturally long silky lustrous hair and some have dry and frizzy hair. So those who have dry hair also can make heads turn with proper hair care routine in place. Most of the Indian women have dry and frizzy unmanageable hair because of our weather conditions and pollutions. And also frequent blow-drying, straightening and hair colouring can make hair look dry and dull. So you can fix this by following the below tips to get a silky shiny hair.
Top 10 Tips For a Silky Shiny Hair
- Apply egg mask which will nourish your hair giving a shiny look
- Apply Apple Cider Vinegar which is a natural conditioner and a gloss booster
- Deep condition your hair by using coconut oil or olive oil once in a week
- Try a shine serum which is alcohol free
- Drink a lot of water to keep your hair hydrated healthy and shiny
- Regular intake of fish oil capsules will give you shiny hair. Your can also apply the fish oil directly to your hair
- Drink black tea and green tea regularly to get a shiny hair
- Apply fruit packs on your hair like Banana, papaya, Avocado which gives nice shine
- Yogurt hair mask works wonders giving instant shine to your hair
- Avoid hard water and hot showers
How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar And Its benefits?
Apple Cider Vinegar(ACV) is the natural method of making your hair look silky and shiny. Apple Cider Vinegar hair rinse will restore the shine in your hair naturally with regular use. The acetic acid in the Apple Cider Vinegar balances the ph level of your scalp and will remove residue from the product build up causing your hair to look more healthy and shiny. Mix two tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar with one cup water and douse your hair after shampooing. Use a spray bottle to spritz your hair and massage it into your scalp and rinse it thoroughly, follow with a mild conditioner. The Apple Cider Vinegar is suitable for all types of hair and scalp.
How To Apply Serum To Your Hair And Its Benefits?
Hair experts say that it is best to apply hair serum directly to wet hair so do not towel dry your hair before you apply serum. Use 1-2 drops of serum on medium length hair. Rub the serum on your palms well, and then evenly apply on all sides till the ends of your hair. Do not apply on your scalp. Hair serum can reduce frizz, and add shine, flexibility and strength to your hair. Hair serum is mainly for people with dry and rough, wavy or curly hair. You can use it pre-wash or post-wash but it is most commonly used post-style to give your hair a nice glossy shine.
Where To Buy Apple Cider Vinegar(ACV) ?
If you’re ready to experience all of the great uses for this incredible remedy, you can purchase ACV from a number of places. For best price and quality in India , try the below.
Where To Best and Fast Moving Shine Serum in India?