Active breakouts are frustrating enough, but the scars acne can leave behind can feel downright diabolical. The good news is that acne scars can be treated. However, before treatment can start you first have to get rid of any acne once and for all since new breakouts can lead to new acne scars.
Top 10 tips to control pimple and acne scars naturally:
- Almond Oil – Take some oil in a bowl and dip your fingertips or buds in them and gently apply on the scars on your face and leave it overnight. Wash it off in the morning.
- Potato Juice – Cut the potatoes into thin or thick slices and place it on your scars and leave it for some time. Or you can even grate the potato and get the juice out of it and apply the potato juice on your scars and leave it for 15-20 mins and wash it off. This will lighten your scars.
- Green Tea – You can place the wet tea bags on your face on the affected areas or you can also drink the green tea on a regular basis for the best results.
- Cucumber – Place the cucumber slices on your scars and leave it for 30 minutes and then wash it off with cold water.
- Turmeric – Mix some turmeric powder with water and make it a paste and apply this paste on the pimple marks and leave it till it gets dried. Wash off with cold water. This will lighten your marks if u follow regularly.
- Aloe Vera – Apply Aloe Vera gel on your acne scars and leave it overnight. Apply every day to get the best result.
- Lemon Juice – Lemon juice contains vitamin C which removes the dead skin cells and rebuilds the collagen. Take the lemon juice and apply it on your dark area. So this every day for at least 2-3 weeks. This will lightening your skin.
- Castor Oil – Castor oil contains fatty acids and vitamin E to repair the dead skin tissues and acne scars. This will help to reduce pigmentation and formation of acne scars. Apply castor oil directly on your face and wash it after few hours.
- Orange Peels – Dry the peels and grind it to a powder. Mix this powder with raw honey and apply this paste on your scars. This will lighten the pigmentation and acne scars.
- Neem – Pluck some neem leaves and grind it to a fine paste. Apply this paste on your face for 20-30 minutes and then wash it off with normal water. This will lighten your scars in due course.